Saturday 19 July 2014

The British Tag!


Hello everyone! Hope you've all had a great week :) Sorry I've not posted in the last few days, I've been busy graduating and staying in the new house (with no internet)-but I'm back now, and armed with plenty of blog posts which will be coming at you hard and fast!
I saw the lovely Lily Pebbles do this tag on her Youtube channel, so I thought I'd give it a go! The photo above is of my view of the beautiful Welsh countryside from my bedroom window, which I thought just looked pretty and British :) Anyway, here goes...

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
Probably 1 or 2 (no sugar), but with 2 or 3 peppermint teas in between.

2. Favourite part of your roast?
My mum does sugary carrots, and they are amazing!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

I'm a complete biscuit fiend, I'll literally eat any biscuit (usually in bulk!). I think I'll stick to the classics- Custard Cream or Bourbons.

4. Favourite quintessentially British past time?
I really love picnics, especially when the food is miniature! Also afternoon tea because it makes me feel fancy.

5. Favourite word?
Phantasmagorical! 

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
I only knew a few of these, but I've just found a list online and my new favourite is Baked Bean - Queen!

7. Favourite sweet?
There are so many! Maybe those classic pink and blue fizzy ones you get in a Pick'n'Mix (picture below). I also used to love something called Chocolate Lick, which we used to have when I was little - did anyone else ever have that?!


8. What would your pub be called?
Ooh, something about dogs probably... I keep thinking The Dog & Bone has a nice ring to it, but I think that's because I've been thinking about Cockney rhyming slang...

9. No.1 British person?
My heart will always lie with Prince William <3

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
I think I'd have to say Topshop (for shop, obviously), but there are so many great restaurants I can't decide!

11. What British song pops into your head?
Anything and everything by The Spice Girls!

12. Marmite
Hate hate hate!

I hope you've enjoyed reading The British Tag! I tag everyone who reads this to comment your answers, or post the link if you've completed it elsewhere :) Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment